Having seen something on Twitter involving the word “squad” #DadSquad was suggested, agreed upon and created.
What is #DadSquad?
Well you know those famous people, like Swifty and before her Stefani, well they have squads. You and I don’t have a squad as we aren’t famous. But can we have one? Yes we bloody well can, and it shall be called #DadSquad!
Here’s how it started:
And lo, #DadSquad was born.
But with great power, comes great responsibility, so rules had to be laid down:
This one potentially being the most important.
@askyerfather another cofounder!
What #DadSquad says:
- Pah to free shit
- Screw followers (unless you have a partner)
- Pfft brands who will abuse this #
- Read each other’s stuff
- Try and turn the highly sarcastic individual Dad tweeters/bloggers into a lowly sarcastic #DadSquad
- Say hello/promote new twittering Dads
- Help each other through it all
- Say “#DadSquad HOOOOOOOOO!” in any real life situation for us all to appear
- Take all the free shit you can get
- Use this # to increase you followers
- Use it to connect with brands
So yeah, just a new #, but potentially a new group ethos.